2012年11月12日星期一

cheap beats by dre medicine square th

:
"Is mutually male you before whether once ate what strange spent a difference of fruit?"
In my heart on moving, don't know that"life dollar" that oneself develops is regarded as not to calculate, however up I is to don't hestitate a ground of answer to say:
"Have no!"
Lotus eyebrows a wrinkly, from language say:
"Mutually male your blood vessels was subjected to not small harm behind the treatment last time, although had no big Ai to the body, but from now on could not do force, but you when the name mansion runs into bandit you that circumstance but seemed is the elder sister of Feng Luan says of did the martial person fears most of went off accidentally went into evil, you throw up blood to faint this time after you say you and feel that true to annoy, this seems again is resumed capability ……"
My wry smile for a while, oneself really henchman carry, probably really give°ed own potential to force out last time, but suffered from internal injury at that time, vomited blood clot this time, condition of the injury on the contrary like many.
I lie after drinking finish a medicine at bed up, to oneself at present of the circumstance, I also have to set use novel about swordsmen ascend most convention of details to explain.
I a little bit doubt that is I exactly lucky, be still the God deserted me and returned to city to seem to be all to have no good final outcome each time, didn't is satisfaction of everybody concerned at a time.
Returned to city to make people catch into eastern factory last time, also got a leather whip, this time after coming back,cheap beats by dre, queen mother Lee's attitude suddenly change, on the contrary ground I at city teacher, I a little bit didn't understand, queen mother Lee's this undertaking is exactly what mean.
Thought of here my wry smile for a while, saying of self-ridicule:
"See appearance later I am still foolish in the city teacher of well, province can after every time come back to all want to meet with calamity."
"Lotus!"I loudly shout a way.
The lotus hurriedly walked to come in and saw me lie on the bed, the soft voice asks a way:
"Is mutually male are you what is up?"
I looking at lotus to anxiously ask a way:
"The affairs that I wake up all who know?"
Lotus doubt of see my one eye, then just say:
"The person of back yard all basically knew."
I contemplated for a while and immediately after said:
"You go to Feng Luan they severals all call to come over, I want to say words."
After waiting several individuals to all come over, my dish sits on the bed and says:
"This time my disease's good affair who want to prohibit to tell others, if someone asks, say me, boon ……"
I think in the brain, then say:
" Say I the sudden suffered a stroke, rightness!Say that I suffered a stroke!."
The Feng Luan is wrinkly eyebrows to say:
"Is mutually male you is this why on earth."
I am cold cold on smiling, then say:
" I don't know that Wang Jia uses this time of what way, can let the queen mother talk for them.Now that queen mother can to I not righteousness, I also the ability is unkind."
Many females mean these affairs in succession, they ignore, however I discover that I says to pretend illness at home, a few women are all very happy.Come down a to think, oneself's these days to most likely all go out in the outside, basically have no time to keep them company, I pretend illness at home now, their nature is getting more happy.
Know I suffer a stroke of affair after, someone comes to call on me every day, however all of my orders stop visitors, who also disappear.Connect a Hao mark come after, I also just return to room in, attire for a while just let the Hao mark come in to see several eyes.
I didn't intend the affair that pretend illness I tells him, even if relation again become intimate with, that also because the benefits makes however, now who can promise who be sincerely to oneself, much less by so doing can once deceive the ear eyes of owner.
This sky noon I after coping with those to call on my person in the room, I finally got a spare time of time.I sit at tidy up some things in the den, these days can not go out, either at in home, straight-tempered I I more practical knowledge all tidied up in the middle of the brain.
I once did as well at Zhang Jia last time, but those books all already drive Zhang Kun to burn, negative words I need not bother.
Will have already had a little the goose Chinese brush-pen of dried up to dip to take some good liquid ink of grindings, but when I want to write but hear door Peng the Peng making to ring.
Let go of the goose Chinese brush-pen in the hand, I looking at doorway to ask a way:
"Who?"
Wu Tang answers to say in the outside:
"Landlord, grandfather Ke came and waited in the outside now."
Wait in the outside?I am one Leng, then say:
"Let him come in, he isn't an outsider again."
"Landlord, this time with grandfather Ke come of still have a temple in of resist to cure, say to send for the emperor and the queen mother to see a doctor for you."
One of the goose Chinese brush-pen"Pa" that hears this my hand drops at top in the table, affair condition, resisted to cure to all come this time, the affair played big.
I hurriedly opened door to walk to return to my own room in quick time, O.K. my den and bedrooms all in a small hospital.Tang Hui bed up, then serve in the green Feng under, I just a little made up for a while, then lay at bed up.
After coming in, the guest uses to point at a heel after death an at he or she 40 many year old, the man who carries a first-aid kit on the shoulder says:
"The king who is in the temple cures too much, this time is the aim idea that received queen mother specially come to Sir lo disease of."
The green Feng hurriedly came forward to do one is ten thousand blessings, the soft voice says:
"Once saw a king cure too much, the younger sister who all are me."
I lie at bed up, allow which king cure too to chase vein for me.That king cures to put index finger and middle finger of right hand too much at of my wrist up, but immediately after his eyebrows is more wrinkly more tight.
The green Feng hurriedly says to ask a way:
"Excuse me, the king cure too much, my house's mutually male condition how?"
The king cures too much by hand Le to wear the beard of his/her own chin, then wrinkly the eyebrows say:
"Mr. Chou's vein elephant is very strange, disease slow, the old father practises medicine so for several years, this kind of vein elephant still keeps first seeing.Ah ……the old and useless person of Mr. Chou's disease really don't well say."
That king cures a side to say that the side shakes a head too much, green Feng they severals hear this facial expression immediately change, then round that king curing to ask for a favor to say too much:
"We beg you to save us mutually male."
That king cured to sigh an one breath too much and walked to the table is in the side, let after people seek to a paper pen, Long Feng Feng dances of open a medicine square, then passed that medicine square to green Feng, had a little to helplessly say:
"Mr. Chou's disease is really weird, the old and useless person is perhaps incapable to is dint, and this medicine square probably can exert some personnels."
The green Feng once connects that medicine square from the king cure too much of the hand, then towards Wu Tang to say:
"Wu Tang, you take a king to keep on curing too much and draw out 102 silvers to this king to cure too much from the cashier piece."
"The madam of the enemy, this, this is worthless old man how not bashful accept."
"This is just some mere trifles, the silver is few, also hope a king to cure you not to dislike too much little, can receive."
"That old father took leave."
After waiting to confirm that king to cure to walk too much is far, I this just opened eyes and sat in seat of honor from the bed.I discover that guest's using is justing looking at me with the surprised vision, I recruit and say:
"The guest uses, the queen mother and emperor has now what action has no?"
But guest's using don't answer me, but up and down conjecture I am some kind of, then just the openings ask a way:
"The Sir doesn't have the disease."
I order, then say:
"There is no big Ai, have been much better now."
"But all outside say that you suffer a stroke Tan at bed up, have already canned not descend ground!"
I hear this smile, then saying:
"Is also good like this, province imperial government of the guys always stare at me and want to take me to do an article."
The guest uses to looking at me, then asks a way:
"Sir, you is how once cheated the cure too much of?"
I took out an apple from the armpit, then said with a smile:
"I am the the for using."
At present wasn't only only a guest to use to curiously looking at me, even those of my Niang sons also all rounded to come over and used curious about that the vision stares at me to see.
I stretched out right hand to hold tight the left arm that the guest uses, then lifted and clipped the apple in the left hand at his armpit, the right hand lets go again, then says:
"You touch your vein now, to, be so, you use a point Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论