2012年11月16日星期五

Beats Detox play on the first th

, Let them learn a filial morality.Hereafter will be filial to you!"Anyway Shandong has already been had by him to go to and also wants not to come back,Beats Detox, rather does a friendly gesture without extra cost and would is for him.
Mo Qi Zhe nods a way:"H'm, there is Shandong.I think education of posterity not a problem, appreciate boon to mutually bestow!"
"Need not stand on ceremony, Shandong hands over to you to manage.I also really trust, otherly place we ……"over the Yan Chang just meant to say a point, but heard Mo Qi Zhe and start to sigh spirit to come.
"Is alas, bitterness!"
You still bitterness fart, you whether seek to take out you!
"Boon mutually, you haven't to know, I ……alas, really ashamed say.Can the boon mutually is his/her own person, say to you and listen to also a nothing important relation."Mo Qi Zhe very mysteriously the low voice say:"Being small will specially be henpecked, my that wife is still specially severe!On returning to a house, that old woman Niang always makes me kneel to do laundry plank son and kneel my legses are all swollen.Do you say that my wretchedness isn't pitiful?"
The over Yan Chang suddenly has a kind of impulse, he wants to come forward to bite off Mo Qi Zhe's nose.Then again dig out his eye pupil son, be bubble to trample!He endures bad spirit in heart, way:"This kind of woman doesn't guard woman's proper conduct and unexpectedly dare to maltreat a husband, should rest!All after commander-in-chief returns to, immediately rush through her to return to natal home be!"
"I also think, can I not dare, my afraid her the Ning my ear, my this person whether especially of no use?"
"Who say ground, all the commander-in-chief has ambition very!Drive wife Ning ear, that is the luck that ten a life times fix, all the commander-in-chief don't want to put in the mind.We still keep discussing ……"
Mo Qi Zhe's way:"I didn't know my that old woman Niang in the beginning is what loved to eat to fly vinegar, as long as I a heel don't ground the woman talks, she becomes angry, afterwards I just understand, originally she is person in Shanxi, since the childhood the vinegar eats many, developed a habit, sat down to get sick, this was the disease, must take medicine!"
"The woman loves jealous, that is to envy heart to do strange, with is to isn't person in Shanxi to have a relation, whether you think ……"
"The another woman didn't relate to, can I ground the woman greatly have been already related to!She from small drink vinegar to grow up, don't drink and then play on the first the vinegar is crazy, than play silly behavior to still frighten a person!She ah, oh, how say, she a play vinegar crazy, will take me Sa spirit, hit my head with the toilet!Boon mutually you think, I am an open all commander-in-chief, always make the somebody else button up a toilet, that is much smelly!"
Over Yan Chang heart way:"You don't button up a toilet already enough and smelly, it is to make the flavor a little thicker just to button up a toilet only, have what sufferedly!"
Mo Qi Zhe immediately after way:"I deeply hate this bad old woman Niang, I want to give° her to put to death and beg for again so much a beauty that gentleness is familiar with to wait upon me.Can I if on putting to death her, fame necessarily will it is smelly matchless, can't have beauty again to want to marry me!So I am left to think right think, finally make me figure out one good account, can be killed people to invisible, other people also say that I am a good man who loves a wife, the other women will go crazy want to marry me, let small will enjoy limitless love affairs!"
"All the matter of commander-in-chief in home, need not come to the old man 11, we still say serious!"Over Yan Chang this is impatient, he at hand if have a toilet, early button up to this boy head up.
Mo Qi Zhe's way:"My aming boon is mutually an oneself elder and just say with you these grounds of, how do you still don't love to listen to?"
"Like well, that you say!"Over Yan Chang helpless the ground sigh a way, really want to shut eyes to up sleep meeting the son feel.
"Being small will thought of of the extraordinary plan be ……is that she wants what to she what, let her happy dead!She not is love to drink vinegar, I send a person to buy more some vinegars in Shanxi and all day make her drink, otherwise simply take her Shanxi, become urn become urn the ground buy to drink for her, let her steep is in the vinegar urn not, end bubble the skin deliver wrinkly, drink the belly roll a circle, result a carelessly, be supported to die!Ha ha ha, boon mutually, you say me this accounts wonderful far from good?"
"Are you going to Shanxi buy vinegar to drown your wife?You you ……you is this what mean?"Over Yan Chang Nu way, this boy and then at beat the idea of Shanxi!
The in all seriousness tunnel of Mo Qi Zhe:"Do not use the vinegar to my wife and drown, my Shi doesn't return to Bian beam, live in Shanxi under!"
"Shanxi isn't you ground territory, you at will sit astride boundary is for rebel!"The over Yan Chang is great anger, he unexpectedly forgot Mo Qi Zhe to originally rebel, he now can falsely is at with rebellious troops leader negotiation,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.
Mo Qi Zhe smiles apologetically a way:"The boon mutually seals Shanxi to me not finished, that I can not is rebel!Otherwise isn't my secretively always doing not also go to Shanxi good.My courage is still small, fear to meet a robber, a go out have to take one 100,08= people come to protect me, they these serve as soldier of if all start to drink vinegar, also don't garrison Shanxi to make to drink poor!Can want ~only boon to mutually seal Shanxi to me, my own site son, certainly loathe to give up call under charge all day drink don't finish.Doesn't that can also reduce two vinegar money!"
Over the Yan Chang really think a to record the nest heart feet Chuai dead at present this loafer, he way:"Shanxi too originally I big gold the Duo came to its ground from the south Sung hand at the earliest stage, count for much, can not seal to any Fan king, all the commander-in-chief wants to buy vinegar.Or seek another place!"
"Be because is important, small will just want to guard it for the big gold, this calls I stateowned soil, E ……I come to fielding!"Mo Qi Zhe again way:"It is alas, see to me having to turn a disguise first.Pack into businessman, then just can go to and buy vinegar for wife, man which.The life is true bitterness!"
On grinding teeth, over Yan Chang's way:"Let it be, Shanxi also seals to would be for you, you need not secretively went!However, the words can get to say fore head, this was the finally a piece of fief, don't go more again!"
"Like, the boon is opposite me am really good.Making moves is generous,Beats by Dre Just Beats, small will thankful get hot tears will Ying Kuang, later boon mutually if can come me old house, I invite boon to mutually eat mutton bubble Mo!That thing flavor really like, anticipate heavy flavor to weigh.Meat the lousy soup is thick, the aroma is captivating.Leave a lasting and pleasant impression after eating, and then there is the function of warm stomach.Su east ascent you know, he still once wrote poem and called what Long the Zhuan has bear La, Qin Peng only sheep thick soup.The boon mutually doesn't see I know words few, but speak favorably the poem of home town delicacy, I still remember.This muttony bubble Mo ground the way of doing is particular about, there is soup that eat a method to make water round city, is a breadth greatly cooking ……"
"Etc., you don't say, are you person in Shaanxi?Before how have never listenned to you once brought up, and your accent will never be!"The over Yan Chang discovers a circumstance some escape from to control, this boy says a ground of words, sound is east pull west to pull confusedly to fire a gun, but orderly, that be at Central plains whole pull a relation with him everywhere, he get three save still dissatisfied foot, also want fourth province?
"I have never said am I person in Shaanxi?, May have already forgotten heel boon to mutually lift.In fact on Xing Ying of my Zu, I am the Qin Shi huang's 17 a life times, the bad generation Qin Shi huang was my 18 ancestors!Is alas, ashamed, declare on the Zu Zu dragon, is to start for China emperor, can I this not filial but lost face for him, site son small wretchedness, let me sad, I am ashamed to lift ancestry place name of word!I finally mutually promote in the boon now under, ground so just a tiny bitly had a foothold, so I prepare through some time to return to old mothering in the house and go to a few Kes of the ruins of building temple, think of for a while first the merit of the Zu ……"
Is over the Yan Chang cannot helped but any further, he was fierce to strike a table of case, started in anger, roared a way:"This is the strong Shi blackmail, not my big gold country to completely be placed in a minority now, but two soldiers mutually the Zhi isn't next, you give less me to the city under of the alliance is that set of!What you ground the ancestor is a Qin Shi huang, you cheat ghost to go!"
Also the station of Mo Qi Zhe is started, way:"Boon mutually your old man's house don't get angry, annoy a big wound body, give° you spirit again Gen fart dynasty cool, that you more row not come!"
The over Yan Chang very furiously calls a way:"Mo puppy, you die!I make you overbearing!Bearer, the knife ax hand waits upon!"
"Turn over a face?I know that you if don't chop down me, which ability you this heart in bad annoy!"Mo Qi Zhe smiles happily tunnel, on the face but have no the least bit frightened of idea.
"You know good, old man this sends you to return west and arrives a King of Hell palace, don't forget to tell the Yan Lao Tze Wang and kill you of the person is too the younger brother of the Zu over Yan Ta is lazy!"The debt outside and suddenly intrudes into one large numbers of gold country warrior, held tight Mo Qi Zhe.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论