2012年11月20日星期二

Artist Series happy be broken ho

Come down, she fiercely sprang up and dashed away nearby, he rushes toward into his bosom, the tears Yin is wet his black dress.
"They all died …… the fire Huan and seat pull, bell month …… all people died ……"
The man of black dress silver hair tightly hugs her, the hands clap her shoulder back, soft track:"Like, not be crying, I already the heel Yan emperor say like, their souls, will have good marriage of, don't was too sad, died, was just the beginning of new life ……"
Gradually, she lived to cry a voice, lightly flounce his to embrace, stare at his eyes to ask:"Really?"
"Certainly is true, I heel Yan the emperor is very familiar, I please his business, he doesn't dare to beat careless."The man of black dress silver hair says with smile, " doesn't forget, are they also my good friends!"
"Can tell me so, what person are you actually?"
"I?I call a breeze for Cang month, is the emperor of demon clan, however, in front of you, I am just unknown."Demon emperor Cang the month lightly smile and wipe dry the tear stain on her face.
"The emperor of the demon?"The world of mortals has some to puzzle tunnel:"I once saw a demon an emperor, he was all blood-red color all over of, even all of skins are blood-red colors of, and your appearance also not same, you how can is demon emperor?"
The month of the Cang says with smile:"You two year agos see of, just my remember fondly a body and remember fondly a body from my evil spirit formation, I sent out at that time of the evil spirit is a blood-red color of, so you saw of remember fondly a body is also a blood-red color.As for appearance, remembering fondly appearance and essence of body is to can hardly keep the consistent, you see now of, is my real appearance."
Revealed the doubt in the heart, the world of mortals finally let go of heart, but she still saves to the Cang month sorry and ashamed for several cents.She once without remorse kicked out him, and then said so words of cutting off the feeling, it harmed desire dead his heart, although for the sake of Cang month good, she always could not forgive himself/herself, "is unknown, some words I have been thinking to say to you ……"
"Say, do I listen to."
"That, yesterday, I say of those words …… is that I rush through those words that you once said while walking …… sorry …… my true of ……" world of mortals speak hesitatingly ground said, anxious under didn't know as well how expressed the meaning of an in the mind, the tears started beating to turn in the eye again.
"I know,Beats by Dre Just Beats."The month of the Cang stretches hand her Lan go into bosom in, fondle her short hair, soft track:"Yesterday's business I have already forgotten, although start is some animation, have some to hate you, I always can not forget the love to you!You know, even if I what strength all have no, even if I can not help to ascend you what, but I can ast least with you live and die together ……promise me, hereafter regardless meet what matter, don't miss a person face, let me fight shoulder to shoulder with you, let me protect you well ……"
In the Cang month bosom, "H'm, I know of, you are a demon emperor, you have this the strongest strength is in the world, you no longer need my protection,Artist Series, I beg you, while wanting to leave me, tell me, don't make me kept in the dark ……" world of mortals Fu's the ground of You You says.
The month of the Cang sticks out an index finger and lightly block up in the world of mortals of small before the mouth, so make to seriously say:"How can you say so?Have I ever when once said to be leaving you?From now on, you want with at I nearby, the one steps can not leave, I have already jumped a claim you, you return me all private, who can not nearby rend away from I you."
"Good you the bewitching emperor of the violent in action!"The world of mortals leave Chen way, " incredibly jumps a claim a people female, have no law of the land?"
"Ha ha, I am a law of the land, I am a nature's law, the earth greater self in the sky is the biggest, I can't let everything that I love suffer from any injury any further, I disallow other people to arbitrarily kill my friend any further, my lover!"Demon emperor insolently cachinnation, the sudden air is one An, he thoughted of to make a wish, that he waited woman for 2,000 years, his lover turning of ice snow son a life time, don't know she now how, probably has already married an eastern Cang month!If being really words like this is also good, now that make a wish lovingly isn't him breeze Cang month, does he why the need for bother the other people's happiness again?He doesn't miss his happy be broken, how again unfeeling let other people of happy be broken by him?These days come, demon the emperor's mindset have already changed a lot of.Say again, he also had his own lover now, the woman that whole heartedly loves him in bosom, this doesn't hesitate to make he deplore greatly for the sake of him throw up blood of woman, really worth he loves deeply forever!
"What's the matter with you?"The world of mortals of elaboration discovered right away Cang for month the variety of air, the concern ground asks.
"Nothing important!"The month of the Cang smiled again.When he doesn't smile, when he kills the facial expression on the face like 10000 years cold ice, cold must stab a bone, scary malicious, but when he smiles and particularly then change to return that again when he towards world of mortals to smile pure get like infant of unknown,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, the smiling face is warm can melt white snow."Just thought of some businesses of troubles, probably, have a period of time I can not protect you."
The month of the Cang once this words export, the facial expression of the world of mortals changed right away, she made an effort to make own of the voice is quiet, but still not aware of self the district ascended one silk tremolo:"What ……you, leave I?"
The "not yes, " Cang month flurried explains, "in fact because I exterminated Wei benefit last night and his army corps hair contribution and mistake, 'the Duo army corps in the sky'and the real strenght of the Wei benefit duke was really very strong, if I the different drum annoyed to exterminate them will be troublesome, but I now this pair the freshman's body still has blemish, didn't do after whetting of long time, can not bear savings that great power of several thousand years of bewitching emperor, result I overdrew last night, inside the body leaves originally centesimal strength now, is also say, my current strength is an only equal to low bewitching king of , and this kind of status I also not know and want keep on how long, probably and suddenly and one day the strength came back, probably can not come back for a long time."The month of the Cang depressedly says that" I can win just now a 'the Duo army corps in the sky'of common warrior."
The world of mortals thinks that the Cang is to want to leave her for month, so is very frightened, see Cang for month however because the strength shortage just says to protect her and immediately lets go of heart, as clapping unknown head before clap head of Cang month to say:"Is unimportant, my strength has already resumed about and was saved to cure by you last night, I felt strength and promote a lot, is protected you by me for this period of time!"
The month of the Cang opened widely a mouth and looking at world of mortals, "be not?I demon the emperor want you to protect ……"
"Is there opinion?"The world of mortals big eyes circle stares, " how can not I protect you?"
"Can be able to, certainly."The month of the Cang is eaten by the world of mortals dead dead of, see him this vice- timid appearance, the earth humed 1 in one.
The "to, I give you the introduction for a while, " Cang month hears a huming of the earth voice, a start to embrace the earth, the hands put out strength ground to crumple to knead on it, "this stupid dog is my pet, it calls the earth, it most likes that the other people try very hard ground to knead it, , knead two times to try!"The month of the Cang with malicious intently passes the earth to inside in the world of mortals hand, the world of mortals doubt ground says:"True leave of?"Say, it is 2 to ruthlessly knead the earth.The earth bellows a , a mind communication streams into Cang the brain for month:"I am a saint monster, not a stupid dog, my liking not is maltreated!Wang Wang ……this female start more malicious than you, save me quickly ……"
The month of the Cang sneers at, "who make you despise mine?Is what a suck!"The milli- Don't mention it stretches out a hand and crumples to knead on the earth together with world of mortals, the bellowing of the earth voice bright and beautifully put on in the morning to this sunlight several cents elegant appearance.
※※※



Chapter 12 chaotic-hope



※※※
The various clan consociation soldier headquarters of Asia establishes in the Shu territory inside, the E eyebrow is below the hills.The Shu ground is much steep, most the benefit defends, even if the evil clan wants to distinctly take the offensive, can not also use to ride a soldier to launch to offend quickly.And the air troops of evil clan can not also break E eyebrow smoothly the gold take over that E eyebrow to send defending of the machine-Hao mirror in the sky of the most severe absolute being and plus the strong dint that sky of east and Buddhist paradise absolute being clan do to knot boundary, whole Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论