2012年11月26日星期一

Beats Solo HD o save city trouble

To even the solution hire you."
My wry smile, way:"Look poor non- offense also this sentence not to,cheap beats by dre!I the wallet isn't enough warm, so be humiliate, beat°upped, even disappear loves Be permitted to the family, relatives and friend of bride's side!"
The small cloud tiny smile says with smile:"Wei, the beggarliness will never be a fault, guilty of on the contrary because of somebody else poor but humiliate other people and discriminate against the other people's person.To Wei, I still test your last problemses:Why does the master son allow you to walk so far road?When you arrive, the master sons see who go to?"
I contemplate a short while way:"Let me walk not and outside two reason:The first, they want to give me one to dismount Wei and let me have feeling of being afraid while talking with them and promise their requests more easily.As for at 2:00, they want to show me shadow to live the luxurious degree in the place and make me feel from vulgar, have a kind of setback feeling thus, even feel oneself and shadow's infinite margin, from is but creation step back of emotion.However, ha ha, they have never thought thus beautiful scenery to trigger of is that I infinitely struggle spirit-do not blame him I greatly deliver while asking me the impressions of the discussion make them surprised to disgrace of, originally and unexpectedly thoroughly come from their ideas to anticipate!Ha ha."
Small cloud says with smile:"H'm, quite good, have a progress under this young lady's instruction!However, there is also a problem?"
I ponder some kind of ways:"This I really can not guess.Want to be not you to remind for a while?"
Small cloud way:"In fact I start doing not know as well of, just listen to the time that they come in afterwards say a head of department piece, also have what and there is enemy in the clock house what of.As I am remembering to seem to be last time to negotiate an affair while ascending, master wood's son says through now of public security official hall in province deputy commissioner, Zhang Ming Jia,Beats Solo HD, and clock family background enemy, Zhang Ming his daddy is in the Cultural Revolution in the early years drive clock the old headman grasped inside in the QC jail, afterwards die over there.But after the reform opens, the clock house relied on power and influence to snuff out to once humiliate Zhang Jia again.You say they this meets, that really becomes good partners after brief contact!H'm, and this problem, you since not know antecedent, again don't know result, so can not guess to is normal, guess come out be see ghost, Xi Xi!"
I and small cloud talk again how should to the affair of these problems after, small cloud again launches vehicle, the car follows the wistaria garden develops of the mountain way drive fast.
Before we arrived the building that I live, while willing soon take leave, we small cloud suddenly make a surprise attack to sexually and lightly kiss my cheeks for a while, the side is red beautiful small face abashed way:"Second time ……"
My wry smile wears to open a car door, way good evening prepare to return to.Suddenly small cloud way:"Uncle Biao of my Zhejiang tomorrow come to talk about business with us, remember we connect the machine in 9:00!"
I smile to signal hint but go to.Is wind is blowing gently, the night view is like water, silvery Audi beauty in the car is like jade.





Book two revenge chapter 37 share to make
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:35 chapter word numbers:4159


On the second day in early morning, I start, would depend on in the Lin on the bed any to then call to get up again:"Lazy guy made what you asked for leave have been already pleased yesterday?The everyday midnight comes back, didn't also see you dead drunk in the bar."
Lin any then smiles to stretch and yawn, way:"The wine doesn't inebriate everyone from inebriate.Hey Hey, I ran into one to spray fire girl in the bar yesterday, the feminine beauty was quite good, although calculate not up woman of great beauty, is also as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade!Particularly that shape, the curve is lovely, front convex raise behind, let population water keep spraying!"
I say with smile:"Great feeling saint has no on the bubble?"
Lin then any:"Woman's taste of this kind of feminine beauty is high to be like a sky, each one strikes up a conversation of the persons all ate cool detachment.I depend, get to bar to still pack an iceberg, is really regrettable that shape."
I say with smile:"The somebody else goes to bar to drink to let you these sex maniacs have to order cheapness?Slanting reason."
Lin any then shouts loudly a way:", You think that the bar drinks dry what?The bar is the best place of one night stand!Go to bar person's 10 drinking to have nine all is come to seek joys to have a good time, under the incitement of alcohol, sex is the means that makes people dulcifies most , you say, the girl in the bar that not is wear to fix attention on a mirror to look for the find that oneself needs?So I say that that sprays fire girl to be just range of experience Gao!Iceberg, will the iceberg go toward to jump in this kind of fire-pit in the bar?"
I disdain this bottom half animal, you think is the person of world all similar to you?What bar pays attention to is atmosphere, to grow sentimental appeal, all with be in heat so seek an one night stand everywhere, somebody else worker not was the gain and loss industry unemployeed?Mao Mao, the words pull far, beat.
Non-arrival at 8:00, I receive the telephone of shadow and small cloud respectively, they have already waited us in the down stairs.We these 2 have no car clan to hurriedly rush to come downstairs to go, my side asks:"Old Lin, does your uncle Jia, cousin when come to GZ?We also answer."
Lin then any:", They probably tomorrow come right away!However they take train, you need not took care of."
I way:"Take train to bother more!Make them take airplane, travel expenses I give by that time."
Old Lin wry smile way:"Old, the absolute being agriculture takes airplane to again turn a car to arrive to save city, troublesome of, anti- pour to take train a little bit a little bit more convenient.Is all right, let's bother the young ladies for a while by that time."
Remain is the car that the old Lin sits small cloud, I sit the Ferrari of shadow.
The shadow drives car to see me to ask a way:"Do we when go to HK?"
I way:"The relatives that has to wait old Lin after coming, we confirm their achievements and plus with small cloud uncle Biao went to HK to lend money together."
Shadow way:"Loan with your personal name?Want to be not us to work in vain!Then Lin there is technique in any his house, have flower seed, small cloud uncle Biao's funds, also guarantee loan, we what have no, just three people."
I way:"With my personal name of, is also repaid fully a loan by my individual when the time comes.Small cloud concretely asked to ask yesterday, even if was human feelings and gave me the lending rate at least also get 25%, borrow 30,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com,000,000, return an interest 7,500,000, the pressure is still very big."
The shadow sees my way:"You don't urgently, in fact I still can help you, I yesterday and MG two cousins made reference to this affair, did they blame and scold me not to seek them to lend money at that time!Xi Xi, did they still make reference to MG to want me to bring them you to review!"
I say with smile:"Ouch, my still new son-in-law comes, this reviews, that takes aim."
Copy spirit the Jue rise a delicate and red and small mouth way:"Smelly Wei son, treating will park the car me don't clench to die you!Still have my cheapness."Immediately she suddenly thinks of what, the Fei is red small face way:"My younger sister came back from the RB and heard that you once arrived our house yesterday, she urgently must jump feet and said the right that didn't rise to examine that what, Xi Xi."
I say with smile:"Mao, relatives in your house how all so?An isn't a cousin to want to review cousin's man is a wife's younger sister to review a brother-in-law, Hey Hey, seem when the time comes my position is very low!"
Copy Jue to pout, turn eye but unbearable break into laughter voice, way:" You the appearance of this loafer who want you?My younger sister can say, if she didn't favor, you aren't qualified to associate with me."
I intentionally the fussbudget call a way:"!Your younger sister exactly seeks boyfriend for you still does she seek boyfriend by herself?Would I not° until she favor also go?Does she have a liking for you to render up her?"
Copy spirit gnash teeth in hatred way:"Shameless sex maniac, you dare to flirt pure Yan I even if you are malicious!Pure Yan but Tae Kwon Do are black to take, at national university student sports games Tae Kwon Do game in must overpraise!See her not to kill you!"
I ate a surprised, way:", I unexpectedly the stand ascended the wife's younger sister of such a super savage type?Desperately!To, you not is say is she reviewed by the somebody else for the most beautiful campus queen in the BJ high school?Does the thus savage family still so likes?"
The shadow says with smile:"I remember again, you say that the pure Yan is savage.Hum, wait you to give offense to me, I tell her right away and let her come to teach you!"
My bitterness wears the face whisper a way:"Originally is your younger sister's pouring your powerful supporter?I pour, your this elder sister seems still act as the younger sister's Cape in the home Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论