2012年11月12日星期一

Beats By Dr Dre Solo ward woman Make the

Once aim idea in the court arrive, who can not also save you!"
The benefit Ma Dou believed 70% at least to my so some kind of true or false and half words, he was a bit nervous of leave.Although I have a little startling statement creates a sensation, but this was originally some kind of of my ambitions, can not let the Hollander and Portuguese give° the territory of oneself nation agai to jump a claim.
According to fine have the organization Nu put behind.Walked to come over, the light tone ground asked a way:
"Master really wants to fight with those red hair Yi persons?"
My mood is quite good, but depends on fine so an ask but have already outstripped a do maidservant of this, immediately interrogative in my heart,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, however the outward appearance still stays calm and collecteds ground to say:
"This affair who also say to prohibit, if those Portugueses don't return island in the mirror lake, I will on them experiment for a while, the weapon that I lately develop."
According to fine have no again say what.Good just of the affair is just she to proceed from curious but literally ask similarly, however this affair have already put at my heart in.
※※※
"Wu Tang depends on fine background, you check pure?"I looking at Wu Tang to ask a way.
Wu Tang's answer says:
"Once check, all of her parents were the poor peoples of countries, the in home still has a younger brother and a younger sister, however have already hardly wented home again after according to fine was kept and raised, does the master doubt her?"
I order and say:
"This all the way too smooth, unexpectedly no one comes to cause disturbance, and just according to fine suddenly ask me the affair concerning mirror lake island, I feel she has a problem, you keep in mind for a while."
Wu Tang listens to I say these and immediately and seriously get up on the face, he says very simply:
"The mean person knew."
I carried to gather together a mouth according to fine at full cock tea and drinks the side will drink, but sudden I feel not satisfactory and see Wu Tang turn round and walk, the cup in my handle knob puts table to up say:
"You go to and take the tea and drinks of this cup to examine for a while."
Listen to I say these, Wu Tang's facial expression immediately changed, he self-reproachly said:
"The mean person damns and unexpectedly forgot a so important affair!"
I shook to shake head and said:
"This cans not blame you, either and only have you all the way one personal busy inside busy outside of, unavoidably some lapses, check now, I don't miss to ownly and nearby stay an inside situation unidentified person."
Wu Tang was very quick and then camed back, result easy:Is unexpectedly poisonous in the tea and drinks!
Originally I just because to depend on fine asked words but output one silk doubt, but didn't thought of the result that Wu Tang reports but made me feeling matchless shocked and cut up rough!I looking at Wu Tang of one face dark to ask a way:
"Is what you said all true?"
Wu Tang sudden the in front that kneel to pour at me, deplore greatly ground to say:
"Was all mean person to neglect, let that shameless woman drill empty son, put poison in in the tea and drinks of the master, the mean person let the trust of master down!"
I feel a burst of of have no dint, oneself is really a not long power of memory, say that the beautiful woman gives his/her own precept still not enough.
I feel emotion that is called revenge in my own heart inflate, I flick some scathingly say:
"Immediately spread the brothers of the state of book Yang.All grasp for me according to fine family!As for depend on fine, take her first to come over, I to want and see is who gave her so big courage, dared to go toward to put poison in in my tea and drinks!"
Wu Tang immediately stood from the ground, very quick next door of depend on fine took to come over, according to fine thin arm in Wu Tang's hand seem time all have the possibility for breaking, however now I the slightest didn't tenderness toward woman of idea.
My some self-ridicules thought of:See come from personal these day because of often and in home wife the Qie together developed a habit of tendernessing toward woman.Make the other people all deal with me by the help of woman, queen mother like this, now at present like this also.
I was enduring before, however mountain Gao emperor is far now, and a few women of in home also not at seem to be ownly and nearby need not endurance of so hard.
I coldly looking at to depend on fine, however depending on is fine very quiet, seem to be already to know that oneself will face of final outcome.I the sudden smiled, then said:
"Do not thought of that you are still a to don't let woman's person of man, should you know why I want to grasp you to come over?"
Say according to fine quiet answer:
"Because I put poison in in the tea and drinks of the master."
Although have been already known, but hear depend on fine acknowledgement, Wu Tang grasps to still keep cannot helping but making an effort according to fine arm, the gnash teeth in hatred ground says:
"You small shameless woman!Dare put poison in to the master!"
"Wu Tang!"
I made a noise to stop Wu Tang.Stood to get up, lookinging at the full face already the depending on of cold sweat Be fine to say:
"I from think to treat the person is absolutely honest and kind, why do you still need to put poison in to harm me?"
According to fine but shut a mouth, the slightest didn't answer my meaning.
I am tiny tiny on smiling, then say:
"No matter who direct.Is all of no account, you don't say that I can also figure out 7788 of, however you and your family can not die a natural death."
Listen to the family whom I speak of her, depend on to there is no one silk on fine face of different, she is to lightly say:
"The parents who living me, sell to I other people, keeping my parents has to be earned money with me and even also intend and sell me to the brothel, master you say I should be who worry?"
I didn't thought of that this young girl contains idea like this.Unexpectedly still start to counter-question me, I also order, in admiration of say:
"H'm, well said!Parents like this but is to be not worth worrying for them, since they you aren't concerned, so say that I grasped them to also have no what use."
I squat down at depend on fine in front, the right hand gives to have her fine chin, then the great way of Ze Ze:
"Is really a little beauty of delicate thin skin meat, I miss your younger sister and younger brother definitely bad not arrive where go to, hear that can a beautiful Lyuan kid be worth many money now, now that grasp, again put and then bothered too much, Wu Tang, wait and descend you and there drop a line for Yang state, dress up the foppery to that kid, sought a salt company to sell!"
Very the Wu Tang match ground says;
"Know, master, under mean person etc. do."
I took back my own hand and asked a way with the tone that the company measures:
"Falls I hear that your that younger sister is just 12 years old this year, of also very water work properly, although master my in home has several building madams,the so little little girl still really has never enjoyed, my audibility says that your salt company of Yang state can all like this son."
Along with I of words, become stiff gradually according to fine facial expression, the muscle on her face** several bottoms, strong say with a smile:
"Her returning a hair sons just hasn't grown whole kids, there peter last Nu house."
The time that says this words, depend on fine still did alluring of posture, before the chest those two regiment the small plain wheat roll stood to get up.Is a burst of to sneer at in my heart, doesn't my still really thinking that you are a soot eat.
I chillily a burst of smile, then just say:
"I hardly stay overnight in brothel, you know why?"
According to fine shake.
"I don't like a quilt that I am dry over of woman again make the another man touch, as for you, hum!The person who wants the military advance prostitute's camp right away, I am some interest to also have no!"
Immediately changed according to fine facial expression, even if is to sell a brothel, that meets guest is also have a limit, particularly be like to depend on fine so the beauty of the high character is very likely to become a head within brothel card and arrived that time meet guest or not is all oneself to say calculate, but arrived the soldier prostitute's camp, even if your looks disgraces to kill a Shih Tzu and annoys a dizzy sable cicada, all useless, can recruit more men.
The soldier prostitute in this age is mostly all city teacher to teach a workshop eliminate down in the department of some offense with mediocre feminine beauty minister family members, but the feminine beauty is best of the woman, because Be from well, original endow with piano chess calligraphy and painting to the poem phrase song of some study haphazardly, has been taught a workshop department of some kind of with meticulous care training after, all of a s are the expert hands of everyone's noodles.
These women was originally all leasing a brothel or earned money in the "state-run" brothel, although the destiny was a little bit pathetic,after all waited old past her prime later can find an eventually old place in the middle of teaching a workshop department.
However those Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论