2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre idn't refuse at 100

In less than a minute, I have already up arrived the view view of 89 F set.The technological strength is endless, the speed of the elevator can also arrive such situation quickly.The admission ticket isn't thin, TWD 350, sell one to remind a way:"Still have 15 minutes, the view view set will close the door, does the Sir make sure to still need to go in?"
I smiled to smile, way the voice is certainly.Oneself comes to T City so long, even if can not meet a skill Jean of square here, can appreciate the panorama for a while in the T City, also worth!
High big spacious whole French window, the landscape becomes clear suddenly all of a sudden, the whole night scene of T City thus and realistically comes into view all of a sudden, all buildings are like matchbox of the same size, have grow Be placed oneself to a space to look down the earth of dizzy Xian feeling.This a moment, I just really realize to ten thousand lightses this kind of concept.Hope diffused world, limitless night view.There is the intense emotion of a kind of difficult speech in the heart move in the Ran.I once climbed over many high mountains as well, but regardless which again high mountain peak, can hardly have so extreme mightiness to fall bad.The incitement of this kind of sense of vision can hardly describe with the speech.
Is proper I infatuate with among them and suddenly in the moment a black, have already been lived a double eye by the Wu!With my current reaction, if not that the lovely view that is infatuated with to this world too much absolutely can't be walked up but don't aware of self.My whole body fiercely an earthquake, almost will do a reaction of backstroke, then be just for an instant, I have already relaxed.


22 feeling Yans



"Did you come?"I lightly fondled the hand that she covers a my double eye, smile way.
"This words should be that I ask you just to?"The skill Jean of square lightly loosens to open hands, slowly fall in, but can be caught by I not to put.I didn't turn head and just tensed her more and chased her a pair of Xian if the boneless small hand tightly holds tight and presses on own waist and use her hands Lan tight she.
The skill Jean of square didn't resist at 1:00, body tightly stick depend after me back, not know is just thinking what.Lead very long, just suddenly say with smile:"You cover me!The somebody elses all can't saw scenery!"I looking at the cope of night under of blue sky, smile way:"Again beautiful scenery, have you beautiful?"The skill Jean Jie of square says with smile:"You when became so flippant.Clearly is seeing scenery, didn't see me again!"
I slowly once turned round and lightly held her small hand, the tender feelings ground was orthoptic way is toward her:"Which have!This doesn't all not have already seen you a night." Sees and just on the satge of the foppery is as different as chalk and cheese, current of she, have already made change a false hair of pale red color.Still wearing is lovely of powder frame sunglasses.I lightly stretch hand and deliver the Shao net to her dynasty ear after, say with smile:"The disguise fails very much!Who all ability one eye's recognizing is you."
Square skill Jean's small mouth lightly Du for a while, way:"Still don't all not is to is you, the somebody else rushes into coming over of, the rush makes on the car whole.O.K. your cleverness, do I still think that you probably can't understand."I took a look on all sides and see the sunglasses that the flank have already had no others again, then and slowly pick her up, the double that see her eye still the Shan wear the smiling face of surprise, the eyelids still has some tides red.Is obviously a singing performance just up of the concussion weep over to.
Skill Jean of square some ashamedly lower the head, way:"Do not see a person not very good like this."I didn't talk, just the ground of Zheng Zheng looking at her.In the heart there is innumerable words, the but again doesn't know how to speak of.
"How did you come?"The scene like this seems to be a bit embarrassed, square skill Jean finally cannot help but asking a way:"Do you know?Just I suddenly see you, almost don't be frightened to death,cheap beats by dre, the songs of behind all forgot a phrase!Say quickly, do you how can come to this!"
The inquiry that faces her, I some have no speech, lightly hug her into bosom in.Skill Jean of square didn't refuse at 1:00 and raised head to see my one eye, in a soft voice way:"What happened matter?"I hope that night view the fan is toward the foot the T City of the Mang, lightly sighed tone, slowly way:"H'm, a lot of matters happen."Square skill Jean seem feel my tone have a little miserable, have no again cross-examine, rely on support into my bosom.Was probably my mindset to change somehow or other, again or is the cause for meeting an old friend away from home, I suddenly feel that she is such to become intimate with.
"The night view is very beautiful!"The skill Jean of square looking at a beautiful night scene mumbling way in T City.I round to embrace her with the hands and suddenly have some to can not control feelings, lightly kissed her Bo neck and smelt smell the cool You joss-stick on her body.
Square the skill Jean's body tiny tiny one Zhan, way:"Don't , all of my whole bodieses are sweat of, I even didn't the faces wash!"No matter how she say, I just and then lower the head to go, once again on her face lightly a kiss.
Square skill Jean's mouth inside of a Ying Ning, lightly stared my one eye, way:"You not only the mouth is bad, the person is also bad!"I say with smile:"Do you just know now?"The skill Jean of square stretches hand I small Xing Ning for a while, at I past make of alas hey in the voice, square skill Jean Xi laugh merrily a way:"I really feel ……too unimaginable!My basically having never thoughting you will appear here.Really and completely didn't thought of.Didn't even thought of, I now will with you is together."
"The life is always impermanent."I light way:"In fact I came to very long period of time in the T City, but had been feeling to bother you, even I think, can't your meeting still remember me!"
The skill Jean of square once turns round all of a sudden and looking at my double eye, suddenly dressed up as a grimace, say with smile:"Simpleton, do I how can forget you?If I will forget you and and how can allow you to embrace now.Do you know?I have been feeling that you and I decree by destiny!Definitely yes."As she is saying this words, the facial expression is suddenly determinate, thin snow the skin reflect to go into my eyelid, let me have grow strong kiss her of impulse.
By this time skill Jean of square's telephone rang, she wraps from the Ku inside take out a telephone, on seeing number, dynasty I say with smile:"My broker is affirmative to urgently die, just I say that I have urgent matter with assistant, on leaving field, oneself secretly drive to run of.If the person of our company knows I now incredibly is here, the not dizzy dead is just strange!Does their a lot of people still waits I to open celebration dinner."
Said to connect a telephone, directly returned to way:" J, I am too tired, want to go home to like a rest now, you who don't come again vexed I."Finish saying right away to throw after shutting down the telephone into wrap inside, then hope me to say with smile:"The nobody came to bother us again now!"
"Never mind really?So many people at wait you!"
The skill Jean Du of square rises a small mouth and use lovely nasal sound lightly H'm for a while, order a way:"Take care of theirs, make them worried like, anyway I see you each time and all destined and jilt to open theirs!"Finish saying to looking at my a captivating smile, way:"However this time, is that I am active!"
"Why to want to see me?"My Lan wears her slender waist limb and lightly asks a way.
Skill Jean Min of square Min lips, on the face sudden flash across one silk is awkward and shy, lower the head a way:"I don't know as well."Is silent a short moment, just again way:"I know when the on the stage sees you, I really have already grown an unimaginable felling, the in the mind is suddenly very warm, for only a mind, I must see you!"
The beautiful side lookinging at her that delicate and innocent amiability permits and suddenly has already difficult to expressly grown to appreciate in my heart.The ability of oneself, He De He, , can let such an Emperor class of she , for seeing me one side, just finished opening a singing performance of super burden, even the makeups didn't unload, water had never drunk an one mouthful to rush over.
"Is not being tired tired?"I lightly daut her cheeks, is full of to love pity tunnel.
The skill Jean of square lightly shook to shake head, cool way:"Body top or have a little, however the in the mind is really very happy, I really don't thought of, you will really come to see me!It is really good."
"Execuse me, the Sir, the young lady, bothers you for a while!We will close a view view set."Is proper we hug to each other light language, we after death spread a view view set the staff member's hint.
Once the skill Jean of square surprise and pulled and dragged my dress Cape, way:"Walk!Be urged."
I H'm a , lightly hug her to outside walk to the view view set.The service young lady who comes to urge us suddenly in astonishment opened widely eyes all of a sudden, of a, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论