2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre cheap a person all of a da

Unexpectedly and suddenly used a shadow to divide time Shu, a while surround big snake pill betwixt, then tenth, the shadow divided time to use fire to escape fire at the same time Long Yan play shot toward the big snake pill, the flaming wildfire immediately destroys he ……
"How?I am fierce?What does he basically don't calculate?"
The white Yan sees his/her own flame have already destroyed an enemy to just reveal a shadow to divide time Shu, this just turns a head to satisfiedly say to me.I certainly know the white Yan is fierce, but I also know big snake pill impossible so easily of be exterminated, I stare at flaming burn of can gobble up the whole flames just wrinkly eyebrows, a Shan's wearing the aureole of red light has already flown to fly directly to from the fire to white Yan, haven't waited I to shout loudly a "caution", the aureole has already fenced in white the neck of the Yan, his springing up to just interjection "this is what things" is self-effacing to fall on the ground, seems to be already and loses consciousness.





The punishment of the most evil text
Renew time:2010-4-3013:13:12 chapter word numbers:5088

"White Yan!"
I worried of called to want to once run to see him, but the Hou neck have been keeping on of painful but make me basically can not move, is worrying of looking at white Yan, in the fire but suddenly spread the youth of a pure Yue voice, "need not worry, that only can seal to print its big parts of ability just and also kill deathless it, however temporarily it will not wake up, you are worried that oneself is for a while first."
In the light of fire, a Xin grows of the figure leisurely and carefreely came out from was violent to burn the flame like the stroll sort, the as a result as expected coming out is the big snake pill of youth's version, should be white the fire of the Yan escape to throw away his camouflage?
I hear nearby spread the quite a few voice voice that pours and takes a suck at air conditioner and surprised Cha and doesn't believe and see to them also don't know that the big snake pill use container becomes a rare matter, also to, who will even calculate a not last kid ninjas and say this kind of matter to 1 flock.
Speak of come to those kid the in the mind character is all pretty strong, although all of owners are very surprised facial expressions,no one's responsibility ask him is who, see to their in the mindses all accept that person is the fact of big snake pill, however see them the shocked appearance know who all dare not believe that is his true character?
Hum, even if the facial appearance is serene and soft, a handsome and talented youth who makes people gifted with photographic memory again how, still can not change he is essentially abnormal fact, don't judge a person by his appearance, this sentence is used on him in the accommodation however.
Is current of I already can't at drive he that kind of the appearance of soft United States confuse, so to his shape at this time really very bad impression, luckily he didn't also intend to remain own of □shape, a regiment smoke becomes adult a version later on of big snake pill emersion, his lips the side take to spoil some sneers see a white of the eye Yan just say to me:"Touching with spiritual to endure a monster very excellently is a little bit stupid."
I decline to comment and just worry of lookinging at and pouring the white Yan that becomes unconscious in the ground top, the in the mind really regrets to invoke him, if isn't me, he affirms to still live at this time footloose life, basically can't be held tight, oneself is really very bad strength, always bring trouble other people.
I still and just and sadly think, he has already walked to my in front, a look in the eyes, the surroundings is tight keep watch on several of my individuals have already backed to arrive distance and Dou, small gentleman and other several ten kids not to stand at a cake of.
He looking at me to say with the slow-moving deep and low voice:"How?Have to accept punishment of awakening?Certainly you can also choose to die or continue to resist, however if so you are beloved to endure a monster to suffer hardship, you can't hope that he buries along with for you?"
I wrinkly tight eyebrows,beats by dre cheap, make great effort not to make oneself appear a weak facial expression in front of him, subconscious of touch protect a sum all of a sudden, just the noodles is expressionless to say:"Literally you, my doesn't matter."
Just finish saying, he has already made an effort to knead my Han, force me orthoptic he takes the gold color snake Mou of ruthlessness malice, orotund abnormality iciness' saying:"Do you know?Your this effort maintains the appearance of the wood leaf's ninja's dignity to make people dislike very much ……"
, His lips the side start to hang up a to put on the radian of excrescent improbity, "……however don't relate to, very quick I the meeting thoroughly must smash your so-called dignity shot, let you deeply engrave of feel the taste that livings not equal to dead, will be definitely very interesting!"
"How do you want?"
I stand up to grind teeth to say hard, the in the mind inwardly swears whatever he use torment me, I absolutely can't beg for mercy the face of throwing wood leaf's ninja to him.
See me a facial expression with determinate look, he on the contrary smiles more happily, voice delectation of say:"Need not so worried, I make you see a person first."
He says the quick knot of hands prints and call in"the soil of Shu Hui touched with spiritual turns to living" a huge coffin wood have already gushed to appear in my in front from the underground ……
The Zheng Zheng looking at "four" words on the coffin wood, my heart suddenly and violently jumps and moves, the mood shivering and taking and expecting is foolish and foolishly looking at coffin of wood, when the coffin cover finally fallen off on the ground, I finally and clearly saw the person of inside, aureate hair, the eye Tong of deep blue, white takes the outside Shan of flame totem, I stretch hand and make an effort Wu and shut up, fearing oneself will control not to live and cry bitterly and make a noise ……
"…… All person ……"
Calling of difficulties this makes my this present life unforgettable name, even if low lowly take out to choke a voice finally drive suppress in the throat, tears remain as gushing of spring also cannot stop ……
"Small feeling, long time no see, you grew up."
All the person came out to smile to say to me from the coffin wood, even if he the facial expression ash at this time hurt matchless, but the warm smiling face of that sunlight sort remains have no from his face top disappear, gentle and soft smiling face looking at that and make me matchless acquaint with and love dearly, I suppress not to live my own emotion any further and hurtled over to rush toward into his bosom a while, made an effort to hold close him and feared him to again leave me but go.
"All person …… miss you so much …… really miss you …… let … down … unexpectedly did a so exorbitant matter to you at that time …… but I really don't hope the person all occupies ……"
What I wept over says, didn't thought of to unexpectedly still have see again arrive a person all of a day, the midnight dream returns, that is happy but again numerous sad times the dream world that make me cry to wake up unexpectedly and really became realistic, I have already happily must sobbed, even if I try very hard to hug the tight body is a such iciness, I still don't wish to let go, and hopes that time holds still in this a moment forever.
See I cry thus sad shape, he squats down down gentleness of embrace me, daut my head to lightly say:"Do not cry, I how can strange small feeling, you are the kid whom I want to cherish most !"
"…… All person ……"
Listen to his gentleness alleviate of voice, tears again repress don't live of flow down, numerous words in heart want to say to him, but the aching throat let me in addition to his name could not say other words any further.
I the wet eye dim moonlight looking at him, but the big snake pill suddenly arrive at a person all of will take red to curse after death the bitterness of sign didn't put into his back of the head, along with all the person all over the body rise the white fog spirit that the Teng gets up, his beautiful pale blue color eyes more and more brightness have absolute being, originally some obscure light hairs have already resumed a dazzling gold color as well sheen formely, all the person's facial expression at white of fog annoyed in more and more full of fire, soon resume into originally organic booming appearance.
See arrive a person the shape before the function of curse descended to change to return to gradually all, but my heart gradually sank into valley bottom, I the very clear Hui soil turned to living inside the soul brain of invoking once being covered up into curse, character the meeting be obliterated, then became pure of killed people puppet, big snake pill will all the person invoke will never for going over the old days with me, does he exactly want a person to all do what?
Seem to guess me to be worrying what, take to say the cold smiling face of public on the big snake pill face:"Don't peep out that kind of facial expression, I is for the sake of you just especially the idea invoke four fire shadows ofs, I remember wave breeze you once said, all the person's gentleness Be strong to own capacity for generosity and the highest good repute that become the fire shadow, this no one's peter ascends him in the world!The evaluation is so Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论