2012年10月23日星期二

www.beats4monster.co.uk ngle Vietnamese Zi

A knife is obviously delivered by superior, the edge of knife hasn't touched skin, but that Sen however of the algidity have been already stabbed skin ache!While discovering, I avoid being seen already too late!Do force for several years by this time, also had the result to be adjusted by the master elder brother to teach in recent years to finally embody!I am long to vomit tone, descended a body motionless, then strong line of of the Ning waist turn round, shoulder a sink!That edge of knife finally rows my neck in the past, was just blood light one Shan!I finally still have no to completely hide in the past, the shoulders was pared in, one dress the Shan connected flesh and blood to fly.
I humed a , usually more the Cuo is more strong of I, on the contrary can not consider of the acute pain on the body at the moment, on the contrary shout at top of voice, start to fly one feet took the person of knife to kick toward the near body past!
Billowing thick smoke in I see the shape of not pure other party.But that one edge of knife of cold only but exactly gave me some guide line!That person seems"Yi" a , immediately stuffy hum in, my feet score goal the wrist of the other party, then close behind I am also an in power Rao not person, the whole individual rushed toward in the past, the elbow touched the chest of the other party, was a more quick continuous three times very shot!
Rush toward!
The take a knife sneak attack I of spewed out a blood in the population, sent out the voice of Mao Mao before the chest, obviously the ribs was all interrupted several roots by me!Just he isn't a weak hand either, 100 favour in.One punch Dao at my waist eye up, is also painful I am at present a black.Our 2 people quickly after separating, I just unwillingly saw pure this person's shape!
Is of medium height, but the looks can not see clearly, because take an anti-virus mask on his face!!
This person stumbled to stand, but still kept tightly staring at me, although have an anti-virus mask, I see not pure his eyes.But I imitate a Buddha to feel that snake general vision!
Although his body is subjected to my serious wound,obviously is also a violent person, once the wrist tremble, don't know again where touched a short knife!
Although this Human body hand is very strong!But if meet in normal times, my nature can't fears him, either.Just now in the Wei territory, our body's thick smoke in, but I almost can not open eyes, is naturally to eat very big Kui,www.beats4monster.co.uk, and of one thick smoke inside, unclearly invite about of don't know to have the other party as well how much person touched come up!
"Don't get entangled in fighting!Walk quickly!"The fatty's voice spreads, I immediately the disillusion come over.It was close behind to hear a few shots of bangs that is stuffy to hum, then is bang beating voice again.
Disorder in, my person and the other party has already handed over to start.I grind teeth to quickly back to open two, by leap and bound the Shan arrives a side to go, but see one of my under charge be stopped neck, skill Wu wear belly, the belly is full to is a blood, I great anger under hurtled in the past, knead that person's wrist lifted him to come over, then made an effort to throw him on the ground, list once the hand twisted, Ka Ca 1 wrenched off his neck.
"Walk quickly!The other party has an anti-virus mask!We suffer a los here!"I shout loudly a , then on up pulling an underneath to have from the ground this corpse face, but have been already drawn last breath as for the under charge that see a flank.I at heart drop blood, suddenly heard the fatty's one huming ……
Smoke in, don't know that the other party exactly came as well how much person, the confused conflict kept on about half minute, my person repeatedly suffers a los and hear the fatty hum a voice, I know he meets with accident and looked for a voice to hurtle in the past, but saw Vietnamese Zi make an effort at the back to make an effort to embrace a person, the fatty has already lain at ground up, that was embraced a person by Vietnamese Zi, elbow repeatedly of daunt's chest in Vietnamese Zi, the blood wildly sprayed in Vietnamese Zi, but the dead died of don't let go.I hurtled in the past and was a chest one punch Dao at that, that person was immediately painful to shout loudly a , so one Zheng, finally freed from tangle Vietnamese Zi, I still treated up to make up deficiencies one feet, that person but body unusually and intelligently moves out of the way, incredibly 100 favour in can also make moves to knead my wrist!
In my heart again surprised again Nu, the Nu is an under charge to bleed, surprised is today how can the other party have so many person with high strong artistic skills?!
Just the guy that jumps car top to plot secretly against us, also have the fan fog in make a surprise attack mine with the knife, also have now this, is all violent artistic skill superior!
At the moment circumstance crisis, I am eager to trying very hard to and freed to the other party to knead my wrist, but I on the contrary complied with the surrounding a crest up, moreover all alone but quickly of pulled out a bayonet from the body!
That person a knead my wrist, seem some surprises, is about to comply with the surrounding one one of my arm of twist, unloading, but sudden center of the chest a cool!
Together the bayonet handle puts at his center of the chest, he humed a , the body swayed for a while and finally and unwillingly kept on pouring!
This for a while breathtaking pole!I am putting together him to see the bayonet in the not pure my hand in the thick smoke!Otherwise of words, with this person's artistic skill, if he a little bit avoids being seen for a while, I this shot can don't necessarily succeed!And he has already kneaded my wrist, as long as he once hid of my bayonet, then the one more twist of words, one of my arm perhaps don't be getting owner!
This Human body hand is very good, if under the common status, although I can also win him, also how much want after some kind of bitter struggle, absolutely don't win so easily!
I hurriedly pulled fatty to get up in the past, the fatty facial expression ash hurt, a cough not already, I see Vietnamese Zi one eye again.This black thin man but towarded my piece to open mouth Ba, the blood in is continuously to emit out, saw to no longer go.
I looking at his look in the eyes and understood his meaning.Soft-voiced way:"You stop worrying!I will take what fatty go out!"
Vietnamese Zi eyes finally shut up, I turn round a lifted a fatty Fu's at the back, shout loudly a way:"Run!Run quickly!!"
Fu the fatty on me but suddenly use a weak orotund way:"Jump ……jump into river, jump into river!"
The fatty's one reminds that I immediately in the mind one earthquake!
Although this path is blocked up by the roadblock, the car cans not pass, and the other party still established a smoke to play and so many superiors ambush.But don't forget, this path be along the river front builds!
At the moment thick smoke in, the other party number and statuses are all far by long odds to lead us, they still took an anti-virus mask.We bear suffering more, hard rush to pass by very difficult, the only way out, be jump into river!
I shout loudly 1:"Jump into river!The person of big turn jumps into river!!"
Disordered to recognize a direction behind fatty's back in me, hurtled toward the brook past, all the way another kicked to fly one blocks off road of guy, without extra trouble solved him ……
Is short don't arrive the distance of ten meters, I rush out of time .On the body again many two knife wounds.Luckily, the other party since established this and also feared and used the gun will harm his/her own person in fog, so all of the guys that ambuscade us here are the cold weapons for using, I yell and hurtle all the way to river bank, but see a body the under charge that the side only have three big turns heel come up, the everyones all took wound, but others ……
I endure to turn round to return to of impulse, shout loudly a way:"Jump!"
Plop several plops!Water flower splashes, I carried a fatty to finally jump into a river inside!That strong tear gas already Qiang get I nose throat inside all the mordacity is matchless, almost even breathe heavily spirits however come, at the moment cool water a bubble.Although I was also fierce to infuse several salivas,on the contrary mollify a lot of.
Still carry a fatty on my body, so on jumping, almost sank bottom of river to go to, the foot is made an effort Deng water, then died the life dragged along a fatty and tried very hard to of visited to pass by along the river opposite shore.
After death and coast the other party also made track for to come up and loudly shouted in, someone took out gun to toward river surface to shoot, I hurriedly pull fatty Qiu to arrive an underwater to go to, the Qian visited in a short while, lung department almost important cause is anoxia but tear to pieces, just come out a head, again see nearby, I am those three under charge brotherses, and then one person hit by bullet, however luckily, rest two people dragged along him.
This river about also 2310 meter wide, visited in the past, heard opposite shore the person shout not only, but don't immediately dive down to chase, I although being a bit tiny is surprised,being a bit tiny also a little bit loosenned tone.
Fatty Qiang many water was pressed several bottom belly by what I made an effort and coughed water come after, Related articles:

1 条评论:

  1. I'm using Kaspersky protection for a couple of years, I'd recommend this product to you all.

    回复删除