2012年10月28日星期日

Beats By Dr Dre Solo ter covers old man i

Adding didn't also reduce, he then asked the town the woman of the oldest inside:"Is how can such?""The reason is easy, have a small youth to silently slip away while having a kid the son birth."





The text chapter 4167 longevity secret/the pathetic end/previous incarnation of the academic association E language opportunity
Renew time:2009-2-2817:06:29 chapter word numbers:1973

A reporter covers old man in a mountain area about 90 years old and ask him what longevity secret.The old man mildly tells a reporter:"I by myself only always single, don't drink to excess, don't become angry just, but this doesn't up basically calculate what longevity secret."
The reporter listenned to behind jubilantly happy, say to the old man:"This is the biggest secret!I am good friends with to introduce your experience to the society so much."The words sound just fell, the reporter suddenly heard the upstairs that the old man lives spread to rough it a voice, is then asking an old man that what is the row?
The old man answered:"That is after my father get drunk wine, beat with my mother."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am seeing a disc today, old mama held this book to come in again and said:To me speak this a few words what mean.
Old mama:This"idon'tknow."Is what mean?
I say:"I don't know"
Old mama:Sent you to ascend for several years up the university, how don't you know anything!!
I say:Be not!Is "I don't know"!!
Old mama:Answer back hard!!!!$@%!#$&Amp;%#$%@$%@#$%!%!%$^#&(explode to beat)
Old mama:You just said to me this."Iknow."BE what mean you should know, said for me.
I say:Is "I know"
Old mama:Know and then say quickly.
I say:Be"I know."
Old mama:Seek Chi ah you?Isn't it to just tidy up what you tidied up lightly?
I say:Is that I know!
Old mama:Know you still don't say!!Doing not understand don't pack to understand!&Amp;*$@$#!%$@%#*$^^^##$%(explode to beat again)
Old mama:You carefully order for me and spend so much money to send you up the university and make of now what all can't, will so a D order thing to still put a table with old Niang and ask your last again, you to me like an explanation for a while, can not say it me is tidying up you, you give me translation for a while"iknowbutidon'twanttotellyou."Is what mean?
I faint and picked up the pillow explodes to hit 30 several bottoms toward head and bump a wall with the head 40 much next, the hands take turns to take out their oneself's mouths 50 much next, kick table Cape with the leg 60 much next, the flesh and blood is misty of, I ask old mama:This descends your satisfaction
This not her old man's house came to ask me again:"son, i`mveryannoyance, don`ttuoubleme.BE what mean~?"
I:"I am very vexed, don't be vexed I."
Old mama:"seek a dozen, talk so with your mama"(hence drive flat)
Old mama asks again;"Ihearnothing, reapt.It is what meaning."
I say:"I didn't listen to pure and repeated."
Old mama said again a time of:"ihearnothing, reapt"
"I didn't listen to pure and repeated."
Result drive flat
Old mama asks again:"whatdoyousay" again how explain?"
I say:"you say what.""(Again drive flat)
Old mama asks again:"lookupinthedictionary" is He Yi'
I say:"consult the dictionary"
"Consult the dictionary me to still ask you to do very"(drive flat)
Old mama asks again: youhadbetterasksomebody.How to turn over?
I say:"you had better ask other people"
"You are my son, do I ask the other people the stem, and then seek a dozen."
"!godsaveme!"
"Play your old mama to play, God can not also save you!(Drive flat)
I ask you again:"useyouhead, thenthinkitover, again is what mean!"
I say:"move brain, cautiously want again."
"Smelly boy, dares to also play me" immediately after wants to begin again
I hurriedly say:"is an in this world mother only good meaning?"
"H'm, not bad, a short while I do the delicious for you, tomorrow ask you again"
(I faint
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a woman who loves of beauty very much formerly, she sees rich wives of an all very white.She envies very much.One day, she takes advantage o the time that he isn't at home wipe all of the face powders of his house on the face, the face was a white.Came back and saw her at her husband of this time, keep smiling.What about her?Admire, want to smile, but again can not smile,Beats By Dr Dre Solo.Why?The husband hasn't asked, she explains;You smile me not to smile, a smile powder to want.The husband sees him ask her so;Do you love me?She her noodles Be expressionless to say;Money is an opportunity.BE, I also say like this.You and I are the opportunities of previous incarnation.That female says;I am to say money.It isn't a front.





The text chapter 4168 who keep of/father Xun son/do not grow a beard
Renew time:2009-2-2817:06:29 chapter word numbers:620

The couple fights, the 4-year-old kid is beside.
The mother scolds a way:"You this pig keep of, the thing of Shi Mo?"
Father says:"You this donkey keep!"
The kid beside listenned to say:"None of you is what person keeps, that I am a Shi Mo to keep!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wang Da Dun Niu:"Is feeding teacher Hao?, I am calf king's father, do you seek me to occupy?"
Teacher Hao:"The inattention attended lecture when your kid had a class, examination failed pot of, even consonant rhyme none of mother knows ……"
Wang Da Dun Niu lets go of a telephone and called the calf to the in front Xun to get up:"Calf calf, don't I know how you are made?The question that the teacher asks has much of to aim at sex.Natural mother, what to say is your mother, because she borns you;The mother-in-law certainly aims at your father to say and points your grandmother.Is this time clear?Be really of!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·~~··
Is small clear:"Mother, the in home comes to many guests today, the seat in the dining room isn't enough, that should I sit there?"
Mother:"You should sit a living room, because there is what kid sits."
Is small clear:"That I when just can does the adult sit there?"
Mother:"Wait you to grow a beard."
Is small clear:"Mother, you should sit a kid here."
Mother:"Why?"
Is small clear:"Because you didn't grow a beard."





The text chapter 4169 is the first one /encouragement contributions/unlucky extremely
Renew time:2009-2-2817:06:30 chapter word numbers:832

Mother:You lately- changed boyfriend how?
Daughter:Be really don't pick!Is having both looks and talent, the diligence is thrifty, since not drink, and then don't smoke.
Mother:What do the homes all have?
Daughter:Spacious house, savings fold son, also have a good and wise wife and two kids of cleverness amiabilities!
Mother:!You can not be third party!
Daughter: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论