2012年10月26日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre studio end me to the game

. This game what good play, I will attend is two years interstellar mecha series . By a few people in the room being at a loss what to do ,flow wind Huanguo God pointing at the screen and said: is two years interstellar mecha contest ! , relationresultThe sixty-third chapter star was born , relationresultSincein the desert was saved ,I on the edge of the desert in the town to stay ,saying is to heal the wounds of the rest is actually because money will go nowhere ,let flow wind help me find a job .
Current version was strange ask : you are not injured ?Break all good ? My answer is to do more exercise is conducive to injury .Flow was staring at me for a moment ,do not know from what place out of a pile of money , if I can lend you five ,benefit is very economical ! Ha ha -- !Do more exercise is beneficial to the body .
Staring at the hand full of money to me on the HA said ,could not borrow money or borrow it ,also said that not enough money for me .Unfortunately, this place on the planet He M Ness in my village are not the same, although is a town without having an antique flavour many-storied buildings ,but nothing can make a lot of money to do, no union task can be connected ,but between the tourist is quite much ,with my body be a porter or good, machinery .
How again in some places no one do Porter convenient .How to do a few days visitors gradually less, was long vacation, but not to a sleep together ,even heard of interstellar mecha contest Kasai ! Send me to the game.
one nine you take advantage of another ! Two eight you are too greedy ! Three seven you profiteer ! Four six you want to ... ... ! Five five the world is too dark !During the game, all expenses incurred by you in charge .
You can come before a few names ? Well -- !No first also has second not second also has third not third also has fourth no fourth ... ... Can I come back ,do a little bit to you got cooly ! !I am like to jump in the pit ! Hey hey -- !Rest assured !How could I let my lifesaver to sinkholes in jump ?Five five five five ! Ha ha -- !That ,but is also the largest a bottomless pit .
Flow was expressed the veins stood out on his head ,to keep back his ring of fire with Adasi to discuss how to help me .* * * the audience !Dear audience !It is now SL Star TV in the four planet wheel planet star fighting games ,as you live the thirty-third star mechs competition live .
In the tournament before let us interview competition executive chairman of Plo Michel J entertainment company president Mr Ordaz . The camera angle with the live host discourse deflects the angle ,a somewhat gaunt lean face appears in the direct picture .
Has been numb taste made suffer unspeakably the audax temporarily abandoned in the heart that called on all war guy ,fight spirit to lens squeezes out a smile be courteous and accessible ,that asshole guy run away even unexpectedly along with Xiao Kai was also abducted, so he won antidote to stand the taste the tortured .
Mr. Ordaz heard about this game and the previous tournament is different, can you introduce it to us ? The host asked. This is my honor ,first the game star mechs competition in the network held two session for the first time in the network where it is held ,the wonderful degree more than I would not say what we read will know .
Secondly, the competition in the previous formal tournament also set up a special challenge players can not only challenges of higher level of strength ,but also provide more opportunities to show their own strength .
Well -- !Time is limited ,the next game will begin please enjoy . Ordaz also wanted to say something but saw a familiar figure in front of shook ,Li stopped trying to walk away . Hear the promotion before ten winners will have the special prizes ,explain what is special prizes ? The host asked to .
Specific content, please see our competition organizing committee issued the manual you will know . Audax regardless of image of left SL TV host to that appeared to be mixed with stream of people that pursue .
* * * want from the planet to match the four planet wheel planet though a star route not far away but Star Aviation although opened up for competition service dedicated passenger lines but unfortunately in some planets to four planet wheel planet star ticket is still the city without a price .
Star walkers during the contest contest organized by the people want to go on to the four planet wheel planet people is too many .While the planet is even more so ,but now there point identity background.
The money can not buy tickets to the four planet wheel planet . Sorry three gentlemen during the competition to four planet wheel planet ticket has been predetermined . The aviation ticket office Beautiful ticket lady N repeat tell in front of three passengers a ticket is not realistic ,occupation of a smile on the face .
Three bits to be fatigued with the journey from Aite Shah desert tourism area to travelers face down at each other ,turned toward the rest area to rest and then think of other ways . There is no formal way to the four round of the galaxy ? Looking at the rest area is placed within the three-dimensional developer played out on the latest preliminary list ,I was anxious to flow wind and Da Xi asked .
Flow wind looked Da Xi Da Xi ,looked at the stream was two people at the same time spread hand shook his head feeble . Either we rob ticket ? Flow was prodded Adasi beside whispered .
You don Is it right? ?Don be caught only monster !. Adasi knocked at the current version .Ignoring the two people in the fight ,I started in the lounge of the terminal to look up interstellar navigation map ,to see whether other planets may go through to round four .
* * * Xiao -- !Was I audax .Why -- !. Is a live shoulder girl turned, audax saw didn . You got the wrong person ,Beats by Dr Dre studio?Hello, sir. The girl politely asked .Sorry. Sorry. You looked too much like a girl I knew .
I sorry to hear that .Audax apologized .Lingsing . !Immediately to your play you are what do ? Not far from the players ready room balcony girl companion at the urging of . All right ,I come .
Lingsing infants at peer waved , mr. !I hope you will soon find the person you want . -- ah ,thank you !You are the contestants ,I is the contest ,what need help just is the ability, I am willing to work for you .
Look at the girl ran away exquisite figure audax shouts . Star ,who is that ? I don know. Think of me as the other girls you . Lingsing son just entered the preparatory chamber is companion month long hold asked .
It is good that is good ,do you know just scared me out of my mind ,I thought you were recognized . I -- !You do not say I do not say ,who will know that I am the Dragon Wanxing .
.. ... -- hush ,hush if people knew ,you the big star in the star I can live, if company know that you leave this to run an excuse mecha contest ,I this lifetime ! Oh dear.
Rest assured !Everything will be fine .I to nominally private hire you . Well -- !That more like it .Give you this is your opponent today . Month long will a stack of documents Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论