2012年12月3日星期一

google support you with all

Saved to come out, obtained my trust;Finally then killed off them, let me hate you more, turned to since then murder you."
"This plan of theirs is very complex, also very careful and attentive."
The huge strength east drank one mouthful wine, then said:"Before I understand these, see of among all matters, unique true of, only you allow people to remove soup Pu in our nation Sen detective, not intentional of make me float up surface!"
"Yes!"Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen drank one mouthful wine and seemed to be some to heavily say:"I really want to make use of your murder inside Wei senator, but at that we converse, you definitely give brush-off, hence I gave up.The detective of Hao Si after knowing these and the inside Wei senator drew up this plan and turned over to make use of you-employ soldier and the best cutthroat most strongly, is also I like most of person- remove me, but I absolutely can't thought of."
"Employ soldier and the best cutthroat most strongly.......I amreally it not rise ……"huge strength east wry smile write shook to shake head, helplessly say:"And this evaluation,Facebook, inside the Wei senator once said as well!"
"Certainly!"Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen also smiled and told a huge strength east:"This was originally my evaluation to you, turned by the detective of Hao Si to say to the inside Wei senator."
"The scheme of the inside Wei senator still has a purpose, that is to pass to meet a sting to increase his/her own pity cent,cnn!"
"Quite so!"Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen deeply has been already realized and agrees with to say:"After met sting occurrence, the public sentiment approval rate of the inside Wei senator rose a lot!"
Is huge strength east as if deep in thought of say:"So in this case, I want to begin to kill off him, not only the difficulty is very big, and the after the event is very difficult assurance own safety!"
Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen after hearing this sentence how much seem to be some disappointment.He says:"But you after the misunderstanding was that I kill off your brothers, immediately try to murder me."
"Because that had some impulse at that time, I had already calmed down now!"
Anne virtuous what bureau chief Sen sounded out asks:"So, did this affair calculate so?"
"Certainly can't, but isn't now!"
The breeze is graceful fine to interrupt conversation to say:"This affair really can hardly do, on the other hand, if the circumstance in nowadays keeps on continuing, inside the Wei senator win of several rates are very big;Do on the other hand and regardless what, the Sirs have to consider his/her own safety first."
Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen says:"I can provide 1 to suggest, that is to use blue poison."
Huge strength east heart in on moving, immediately thought of to at the beginning murder moxa Sen with this kind of poison senator and wear bureau chief Si, then again thoughted of today's little moxa Sen, in the heart how much feel a bit sorry and ashamed.
See a huge strength east not to talk, Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen asks:"How do you think?"
"Was this kind of poison to early have no?"
"Carry on settling to wash to the former incumbent bureau chief's person's horse after incumbent CIA bureau chief appears on stage, include a scientist who invent the blue poison among them.But this scientist there is again no formula that others control poison, besides which, therefore at he clay-cold, the formula follows Be getting loster.But the last poison, fell my hand just inside,google."
"That is too good!"The huge strength east smiled to smile and continued to say:"I hope when seeing will become champion, the inside Wei senator's heart attack bursts but dies!"
"If words like this, my opportunity is getting more completely at sea!"For the sake of persuasion huge strength the east begin quickly, Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen immediately says:"Although at to some extent that, this affair is us of mutual benefit of-you can revenge, I can remove political opponent,I still keep paying guerdon for your work."
The huge strength east shakes:"Do not need!"
"I know you now enough money, but no one will dislike money many!And you after all do to settle a dispute for me, I have no reason familiar see don't see"Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen say and put a check to huge strength east of in front.
The huge strength east tooks a look 1 string of check zero, returned the check to Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen.
Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen says with smile:"Do I think that you have already understood my to work a way!"
"I don't accept your money, is want to make you do a few matters for me!"
Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen orders to say:"Good!If can attain, I definitely make an effort!"
"You just once mentioned that the CIA has a section to compare a promise plan, say so and then should know the section compares this organization in center of promise!"
"I to this matter how much still have some understand!"Drank an one mouthful wine, Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen asks:"You lived how many years over there after leaving and employing a soldier, I said of to?"
"Now centrally of the person re- seek ascend I, let me return to!"
"As I see it, the section is a safe national territory department than the new owner of promise center, the minister is my several years of war ally, my words at he is there or many or little still keep having some influence.But this inside heart after all belongs to CIA system, therefore although the incumbent bureau chief once carried on to clean to former incumbent person's horse,he is after all the bureau chief of CIA, to center of that helps a person still influential.But this bureau chief is in the rival that to some extent that is me."
Huge strength the east is very strange:"Now that the center is always CIA of, why national territory does the safe department want a property to rebuild?Isn't this hard to tackle to make to marry clothes for the others?"
"The national territory safe department is just the research achievement to the center interested in, the demand center gives them development talented person, is how to don't interfere with to the basic other affair."
Hear this sentence, huge strength east just suddenly realize, wish:"The originally central owner still keeps being CIA, only lend the national territory Anne's all demands, the resurrection of the hall but emperor is just.But the CIA return overdo come to re- pay attention to center, affirmation just because of discovering the existence of that huge sum.Pa Ms. Ke's father isn't cleaned, by all means wills feel grateful to wear to the incumbent bureau chief virtuous, wholeheartedly of help he works.Pass these words of Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen in addition, can break to settle the existence that very few someone knows this huge sum."
Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen notices the facial expression of the east of huge strength and thinks to is to feel dissatisfied to oneself and quickly explained:"I can try to let a safe department of national territory the existence that forget you, but CIA and center there, I can not do it now at least."
Is huge strength east the point nod:"I comprehend, for the CIA organization like this, the ordinary people can not move!"
"In fact, I can don't let now CIA to move me, have been very not easy!At least currently stage, I and they of keep a kind of strength balance of power!If I want to break this kind of balance of power on my own initiative, only wait until to ascend a presidency!"
"Is the CIA what attitude to the election now?"
"A few candidates are each to have each background, each have each backstage, but have no one is what CIA gains an idea, so their attitudes are to keep neutral, silent observation.Although I can openly tell you and affirm and remove an incumbent bureau chief after I win an election, at present I can not have one showing unintentionally of silk ten cents to this viewpoint, otherwise ……"
"I am understand!"Is huge strength east the point nod and continue to say:"Still have a matter!"
"What?"
"I want to establish a public security company and hope that you can support!"
Anne virtuous bureau chief Sen didn't immediately declare after hearing this sentence, but the station is started to pace to and fro in the house, the clearly shows is continuously considering.Led a short while, he came back to re- fall, just some dignified facial expressions mollified.He tells a huge strength east:"I absolutely support you with all strength!"





The second gun downstream soul chapter 20 seventh mercenary soldier regiment
Renew time:2009-7-240:18:49 chapter word numbers:4415

Is huge strength east the point nod:"Hope you are understand, this will be strength that can be provided for you to adjust to use!"
"To do certain Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论