2012年12月10日星期一

cnn t a warning to open

"Do not fight, who etc,google. for defying finish eating breakfast to toilet list to pick!"
The behind was yellow captain and Xu Zhong to all come over and scold a way:"You haven't had a meal and then supported BE!Don't round, step aside!"
In the morning, soup commander drive a first aid car that rings a whistle to connect to walk, No.9 the person of the Jian says, one over the night, soup commander said a words, that be:Had mercy on An that child who has no Niang!
The rain-storm for consecutive days finally refrained from rash action a lot, though the sky still a Yin cloud doesn't spread and after all had the time to don't rain, under is also a light rain.We grasped to probably have 100 catties of several fishes, each captain divided several 10 catties, our prisoner also improved a few lives, but I don't know I should when escape and probably waited rain to stop and then had no opportunity, I must hold firmly time to act.
The pottery is big year of be taken of the third day evening, I finally make a firm decision to escape.
Evening a day ago, I used the plastics bag to the 12,000 dollars cash to tightly tie up to round in the bedding and sealed up a quite a few layer in case being beaten by water is wet.Then tore with a vest in the small of the back of the cloth tied up, , again on a close fitting black undershirt of set.
The second day evening rains again, just right, at 8:00 many clocks of time, I one personal Liu prison, I say me to Xu Huai Bin the No.7 Jian person of hometown is there and walked to go out for the swagger.
I saw one eye brigade department, the tonight is to moderate gold captain on duty, two guys are drinking to shout.
I go straight to the toilet of the yard west head, inside a person all have no, I first fore the noodles turns on water, blunt light move bowels slot in of remain the bowels, I quickly walk to arrive most inside of one squat down and sounded out for a while, didn't hestitate ground to keep on squating down.The underneath is very smelly, my feet trample at sparse slip away of the bowels slot up, squatted down a body to go, from have one meter dotty crevice, I drilled to pass by a while!
Suddenly was an outside!The hospital wall of old remnants brigade outside!Left heavy wall in the jail to only have ten several rices, left here a recent over the wall Shao all 30 meters are far, top of the armed police just sweep to sway rain fog with the search-light inside the boundless heavy wall outside, I know, the weather like this, in fact he what can not see either, is really the good opportunity that a sky grants!
I bend the body and follow early again and again make use of to grasp fish Be optimistic about of that next go, more approach a big wall, water of the drain more deep, finally got underneath in the big wall!





Volume 5 black purgatory chapter 14 zero escapes from prison(2)
Renew time:2010-12-114:41:31 chapter word numbers:2437


Chapter 14 zero escapes from prison(2) I am nervous to all over keep cringing, I every where see, fog that is all black paste to stick everywhere receives of, I even see the search-lights of Gang upstairs in a daze of, rain isn't heavy, but the water current of foot very breathes heavily urgently.
I adjust breathe for a while, slowly keep on squating down, stretch hand at underneath touch go, incredibly touched two big fishes that beat to turn here!I suppressed an one breath and kept on squating down the whole bodies all, below was a very deep big pit!I slowly move, I feel I already the underneath in the big wall, on stretching hand, but touches a line of irons palisades!
Each iron Gang about half rice of the breadth be apart from and press to say that I can crawl through, but, separate 2310 cms to have together horizontal beam each time, I hurriedly head since Shui-li came out, I depend!Dizzy vegetables!This how drill go out?
I a bottom sit the drain under the big wall inside, free to rain water from the beginning ascend sprinkle bottom, the half bodies all steep in the drain, I don't know how the next move should do ……
Suddenly I realized my own circumstances, I am placed in a warnning line inside now!Is also say, want ~only the sentinel discover that I then can need not a warning to open fire to shoot~dea!
I since don't go have to the long journey return!Mama of, quick, I have already delayed some time and leave late at 9:00 a roll call to still have half for hour, I have to return to before late having a roll call!
Think a way here, I quickly move and touched a time the toilet have a bowel movement, and then quickly climbed into, O.K. inside no one, I hurriedly the wet clothes took off and hurtled to clean in the faucet, oneself cap-a-pie washed and brushed a part again, put on the summer clothes prisoner's garb of drench to quickly walk out and returned to a prison.
Small Guangdong sees my whole bodieses are all wet at the door, smile to ask me:"How, get to yard in wash shower?"
I am unclear to promise, very quick took a towel to wipe stem, and then took clean prisoner's garb to make change, certainly inside personal black undershirt I didn't change, the thing of afraid revelation small of the back, after all prison in is all eyes.
This was a jail delivery of failure, O.K. didn't result in any loss.
Just completed and then closed to seal to late have a roll call, finally can go to bed to go to bed, I climb up and lie in the quilt and silently hide cash and return to pillow inside, my heart still has been bursting burst a ground jump, small Guangdong is just across the street to throw a smoke to me, said:"Northeast, you tonight have some not to!How?"
I once connected smoke to order a way:"Is alas!Nothing important, be feel homesick!Ha ha."
Small way in Guangdong:"This rain doesn't stop as well, this kind of ghost the weather all wants to keep on more than a months annually, damp must all want to become mildewed!Get homesick most easily this time."
I silently smoke, I also had my own"ashtray", is the small bottle of a pimping nourishment liquid, at the right moment hide in the bedside, lie on the bed to smoke now very convenient.I absorbed smoke, the in the mind gradually quelled a lot, just breathtaking jail delivery's imitating a Buddha is a dream, now return to think of unexpectedly isn't so true.
Led for two days again, the pottery was big year of to come back, obviously he has no at lock up room foolish last seven days, actually four day more put back come, it is said that is the cop-out attitude is very good, while the soup commander didn't die again and just had a broken place in the belly cavity inner part and needed to go to hospital for 23 months, the pottery is big year of of family members agreed to be responsible for all medical expense, intentionally hurt of the pertaining to crime responsibility then no longer pursued.
The pottery is big year of to lie in the prison for two days, then can descend a bed to walk,Facebook.He is from now on very silent, say to wait body to keep like, teacher's team he is to can not keep on treating, sent back four groups of reformationses Be getting more certain.
I then am again and again introspecting and cutting and polishing, how escape?The iron palisades of that underneath isn't a very bulky iron Gang in the felling, also only finger thick thin appearance, I think, if making a steel saw should about can saw asunder to go out?
Momentary I am exceptionally excited!Steel saw, really want where once see, to, the material warehouse in big brigade department, last week because rain, the team of our teacher the work was the warehouse that went to a big brigade department to tidy up, I discover a box to lately return the Jing steel saw of Tu Zhu's butter.But, when just can go one more and shout?Must rush through before the raining season ends, the this kind of rain fog fan receives now of the weather, at the right moment can suit jail delivery abscondence ……
But, when just can again does the work shout?Have already done not have a work for two weeks.This world noon takes a nap,cnn, I some thoroughly bored grounds strolled No.7 Jian, Ma Wei Dong sits to read a magazine in spreading, I sit over there, take out a smoke to pass to him and say to him:"Ma Ge, must this rain is next to arrive when?"
Ma Wei Dong smiles:"Still have to half month, mountain area so, see weather forecast in the evening, outside the weather is much good."
I the small voice say:"Ma Ge, here the underground flight path of noodles have you already had a way?"
Ma Wei's host:"Do you want to buy what?"
I smiled next:"I want to send to seal letter to go out and had teacher in four brigades before, didn't know to seek who now."
Ma Wei Dong smiled and said:"This matter you hand over to me, we are person of hometown relations, promise it's absolutely safe, but have a condition, coming in the paper head has to consume here at me, Hey Hey!"
I say:"That is certain!That I this returns to write a letter, can go out for a long time more?"
"The tonight goes out, you letter not?"Ma Wei Dong mysteriously says to me.
I am again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论