2013年1月24日星期四

Facebook uch certainly many

But is all player of crime federal!
"Hold, small cloth absolute being this Ya Ya of enough cunning of, clearly say that I am the elder of free alliance, but want to hand over to the crime federal me the docile of Azrael and The Savior Messiah husband and wife!"The absolute being that my in the mind is dark to scold small cloth not handout spirit, be inwardly on guard at the same time, as long as they have a little bit a changes, I evocable ice snow bear king, do their utterly routed!
Anyway Lao Tze at the M country server also treat enough, killing to return to like this can also have an explaination to winds and clouds dragon!However is just regrettable we before for canning force I have no one to turn to, go and live with the M elementary school cloth absolute being does of those diligent!
I see crime federal'the Azrael of docile'and The Savior Messiah husband and wife of time, the shocked air is seen in the eye by the small cloth absolute being, not from tiny tiny to me on smiling, the eye contains a deep idea!However seeing me didn't begin and also secretly let go of an one breath, his real strenght to me had been already been afraid of as well, have been taking precautions against my Tu Shi La Shou!In fact the small cloth absolute being takes me, strength that wants to ask for help of me, deal with kind Azrael and The Savior Messiah husband and wife, moreover want to try and see for several cents, I whether the idea begin.
To know I once killed The Savior Messiah kind and genial good Azrael husband and wife and not only made the kind Azrael lower one class, but also exploded their husband and wife's absolute being machine-guarded a necklace, I can be like now this real strenght, can say to have very greatly a part is do obeisance to guard necklace grant!A few days ago, I killed Brown, this crime federal's superior again and aroused the disaffection of kind Azrael husband and wife more naturally, can say, I and their husband and wife are irreconcilable enemies!
But the small cloth absolute being have no explanation, take me to their husband and wife's in front, have no knowledge condition under, I affirmation think that the small cloth absolute being wants to send me to the Azrael husband and wife of docile, if I have disloyalty, perhaps and immediately will begin!If I began and showed my irregular heart when the time comes, small cloth absolute being can convener's horse doing not hestitate polish off me!However make reference to the small cloth absolute being of bottom still has much of to invite to me of heart, otherwise can't take in me, either, seeing me didn't begin, small cloth absolute being in the mind is also a pleased.
I and small cloth absolute being 2 people respectively heart bosom evil plot, docile of the Azrael and The Savior Messiah husband and wife see I appear, also some not the color of Yu, docile of the Azrael say to the small cloth absolute being:" We the affair of of M country player, also want an outsider to participate?"
"Ha ha, he is our elder of free alliance, not an outsider!"The small cloth absolute being says with smile, today's affair is really too important, and oneself absolutely can not ignore.The face can throw, but the wager Dou absolutely can not lose,Facebook!
"I how don't also thought of, the small cloth absolute being was a sand city eldest brother, want unexpectedly depend the strength of outsider, win a game?"The Azrael of docile not Yin not the Ji Feng of sun say, the small cloth god is to smile, unashamed must very, docile of the Azrael see the small cloth absolute being don't sway, the in the mind is dark to scold!
Oneself early should thought of, small cloth absolute being for winning a game, by all means will want to walk sideways violent in action three to fight!Today one war, is pass crime federal and free alliance who drive who annex by force of the war of key, oneself absolutely can not lose to just go for small cloth absolute being!Just that walks sideways violent in action have forbid to curse of king of call, plus to guard a necklace, bureau is steady to win, walking sideways the violent in action isn't what anyone can can deal with, thought of to guard a necklace, Azrael and The Savior Messiah in the mind of docile don't already painfully sad.
"Walk sideways violent in action, will your guard a necklace to lend to me and return you after using!If you can not believe me, I can wait the precious stone currency of price to trade to you and put is a mortgage there at you!Remembering will not be known by the Azrael husband and wife of docile and talk with the news with me!"The small cloth absolute being gives me the hair news to say, air of face but is tiny laughing.
"I depend your mama's M country devil, also too deceitful!"My in the mind is dark to scold a , I maneuver world in the dreamlike legend world, fresh have enemy, can at several hundred up come and go in 1000 people from such as, no man could block, I dare Gu body one person come to M country the server act from inside to explore dangerous places, with borrow of is this to guard a necklace!Have no guard a necklace, nearby didn't can protect my brothers again, even if I walk sideways violent in action is forbid to curse of king, that also in vain!Do I dare release to forbid to curse under the circumambience of several hundred M country players?
But the small cloth absolute being open mouth to lend my to guard a necklace, although he says to use the precious stone currency that waits price as mortgage, he guards a necklace was a precious stone currency and then could buy thing, the whole dreamlike legend world, also only this guards a necklace just, absolutely can calculate is an up the most top-class super absolute being machine, and said nothing of to my value, don't guard a necklace, I forbid to curse of king not is forbid to curse of king, can be in vain just, at most be regarded as a grade, material to ascend to have a little advantage than other players just!
Give, still don't give?My in the mind is hesitating!Small cloth absolute being but is not hasty either, smile to looking at me!The small cloth absolute being lends me to guard a necklace, a for the sake of in a short while of the combat do preparation and moreover also really saved to sound out my meaning and sounded out me to his trust degree!
Common saying says that the trust is mutual, if I can not believe him, the nature can't guard a necklace to lend to him, so he can't has trust,google, either to me;If I trust him to guard a necklace to lend to him and fear him not and return to me again!So momentary my in the mind turns over a river to pour sea and and is hard to make firm decision!
But the small cloth absolute being isn't hasty, just lightly smile to looking at me at 1:00.The Azrael husband and wife of docile didn't also declare and looking at me chillily and small cloth absolute being etc. person.
War still don't fight?The Azrael and The Savior Messiah of the docile husband and wife are equally hesitating!The game that originally thinks to necessarily win, because walk sideways joining of violent in action, but be broken balance, will necessarily win medium increase an unsteady factor!
Originally, the game company opened killing of ultimate end edition mode after, players in all countries realize in succession, abruption can cause whole don't coagulate dint, the real strenght isn't strong, like the lacking unity, so each sand castellans of nation are uniting other guilds, hope that other guilds can be all sworn allegiance to their oneselfs!
Small cloth absolute being kind and genial good Azrael husband and wife from got into a game to respectively build up the guild beginning of the M country biggest server, have been being struggling!Is small cloth absolute being under charge the persons are much certainly many, the Azrael husband and wife's crime federal of docile then gathered large numbers of superiors, both parties' neck and neck, who don't can fight down the other party as well!At present, regardless is small cloth absolute being, is still kind Azrael husband and wife, all keep on knowing and continuing Dou to is to be getting more nothing doing, hence both parties agree after negotiation and open a PK competes, the crime federal and free each of alliance is 3 people, take part in a PK game, win the one party of two victories and calculate a winner, lose two or above guilds, will dismiss, then the whole memberses join the guild of victor.
If the plan is successful, so M country the server can carry out unified, biggest strengthen the real strenght of M country player and coagulate dint!The superior of crime federal is a lot of, not only have the kind Azrael, The Savior Messiah the husband and wife, but also have Brown, and Smith...etc. deluxe player, originally thought steady held to win a coupon, the result had never thought small cloth absolute being but pulled from Chinese server me to come over!
Once beat with me several times, the Azrael husband and wife of docile how don't know my real strenght, they crime federal regardless who is all final outcome that necessarily hurts with me to the war!Three games equaled to give up 1!Leaving 2 has to complete victory, so as to surrender the free alliance of small cloth absolute being!So is their husband and wife considering, also want to keep on beating with small cloth absolute being?
"Give!"I finally make firm decision down!Start to compare the trust of acquiring the small cloth absolute being, beat into the core of free alliance, obtain their confidential intelligence report repay comes to for winds and clouds dragon to say,cnn, one guards a necklace and calculates what, the besides small cloth absolute being also said for me, he would liked to give me a big pen precious stone currency is a mortgage, even if he really didn't return to guard a necklace for me, I at least can can also big pen precious stone currency, not suffer a deficit on the whole.Most BE, I know that the small cloth absolute being is sounding out me!Guard the necklace really is a priceless treasure to me, because don't guard a necklace, I am hard under one person's circumstance, release to forbid to curse;However guard the necklace waits person to the small cloth absolute being to say, just 1 can provide a top-class necklace that the celestial spirits guards just, absolute have no in the my hand the function in time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论